Build Your Career With Us! If you are looking for just another job, you need not apply. BUT if you are interested in working for a design build contractor who can offer a team and family atmosphere, full of experienced individuals willing to share their knowledge and expertise in carpentry, APPLY HERE! We are located in Fleetwood, PA offering competitive wages and benefits, and a great work environment to ambitious carpenter apprentices. If you are looking to expand your carpentry skill set for commercial construction projects like retail, office, restaurant and churches, then Come Grow with Us. Company paid apprenticeship program available to those that qualify.
Company Overview: DESCCO is a family owned company in business for over 40 years! We are known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
We offer to the Carpenter Apprentice:
- Company paid apprenticeship program
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Short Term Disability
- Holiday and Vacation pay
- 401k with company match
- Performance and Safety Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
Requirements of the Carpenter Apprentice:
- Reliable, hardworking and good verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Basic hand tools and carpentry skills
- Preemployment testing including drug test and background check will be required.
Responsibilities of the Carpenter Apprentice:
- Working directly with foreman and/or team to self perform carpentry work.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Accept material orders, and be responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Follow the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Follow on-site safety compliance and cleanliness
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive industry pay
- Benefits Package
- Full time hours, home nights and weekends
- Opportunities for on-the-job training and growth within the company
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Are you interested in a career with DESCCO Design & Construction? If so, we’d like to learn more about you!
Fill out the form below and upload your resume. We’ll send you an email with next steps to download our employment application in PDF format and fax or email it to the DESCCO office at .
Note: Fields with (*) denotes required field