DESCCO Design & Construction, Inc. is a family owned company in business for over 40 years. We are a growing design build contractor located in Fleetwood, PA offering competitive wages and benefits and a great work environment. We are known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
Company Overview: DESCCO is a family owned company in business for over 40 years. We are known for the great care we take with customers and employees alike.
General Carpenter Position: We are hiring a Commercial Construction Carpenter to work on commercial retail, office and restaurant and church construction projects.
We offer to the General Carpenter:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Short Term Disability
- Holiday and Vacation pay
- 401k with company match
- Performance and Safety Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
Requirements of the General Carpenter:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
Responsibilities of the General Carpenter:
- Perform as an on site construction carpenter.
- Work directly with superintendents and Project manager to self perform carpentry work as needed.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Accept material orders, and be responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Follow the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Follow on-site safety compliance and cleanliness
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive industry pay
- Benefits Package
- Full time hours, home nights and weekends
- Opportunities for on-the-job training and growth within the company
Job Type: Full-time
Are you interested in a career with DESCCO Design & Construction? If so, we’d like to learn more about you!
Fill out the form below and upload your resume. We’ll send you an email with next steps to download our employment application in PDF format and fax or email it to the DESCCO office at .
Note: Fields with (*) denotes required field